Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis

Networking, socializing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who you are?

Go down 
+4
Anony Mouse
Esther
SlipStream
Chronus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SlipStream

SlipStream

Who you are? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

sister. remember to be nice :p
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://crisis.darkbb.com
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:19 pm

He knows I'm not being mean.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

The equivalent to her being mean is just staring at me, fuming, then running off to her bedroom and slamming the door. you know, little sister kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Actually I kinda mix it up now I yell random latin words and phrases, say a few cus words then slam/lock the door. :3 Had some time to be creative. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Is that what you call throwing a temper tantrum now adays? jeeez, i'm getting old and left behind.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Oh no no no don't misinterpret. That's just me being pouty. That's nowhere near a tantrum. :3
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:42 pm

lol yeah her tantrums are much less door slamming. unless the persons head is in the door ^^
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 pm

That sounds accurate
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Alright. I'd like us to stay some one on topic? take this to the chit-chat forum if you want to continue this. Th
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh... opps...... brother's fault!!!!!!!! >.>

Makell should be earth if not water. The end. Now pick damn it.
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:02 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Makell

Makell

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 pm

and don't worry her pitching a fit is like a tiny little puppy that gets mad, it glares at you for a minute then realizes it can't really do anything to you so it just walks away Razz
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 am

I'm too open minded to be able to pick for myself or anyone else. I can find out what anything has to do with the price of tea in China so of course everyone is everything and nothing to me as far as element wise. What exactly is your element again Dry?
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 am

Dry called me a fucking chihuahua too!!!!!!!!!!! >,< Wtf!?
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 am

thats because your kind loving and loyal like a chihuaua........RIGHT guys? /wink
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

. . . . .screw ya'll XD
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Dussy's earth the end
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm

uhm... Well, I let Shin peg it first in a prior group, and it just kind of stuck. Initially, he only decided to call me Chaos due to how I fight. I'd go from being really weak, to all of a sudden frighteningly strong. Ask him about how I made him break his fence.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Cept chaos is not an element scratch

Sounds more like fire.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 pm

It is debatable what is an element and what is not. But chaos is all of them, yet none of them. SO it is an element. Punk.

Potassium is technically an element(Table of elements >.> Idk where that came from). Fire is said to be an element. water, earth, spirit, wind, lightning, light/dark(so not real), metal, the list goes on actually.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

wind, water, earth and fire are THE base elements. All the others are combinations or sub-elements of those four.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Under the western mysticism. Sure. I figured you'd be informed enough about the eastern.

Earth, water, fire, Metal, wood.

More people live their lives by those 5 then the four you listed, so? Sub-elements? Those five are not. They are of an entire aspect entirely to themselves. And THE base elements from whence people DO live their lives from. ~Pulls out Geomancer notes~

Lets see... Cycle of creation.

Earth, metal, water, wood, fire.

Cycle of Destruction.

Fire, Wood, Water, Metal, and Earth.

Everything begins as Wu-chi, then becomes Thai-chi, then dissolves into Wu-chi again.

Each play a role in the placement and positioning of your house in Feng shui. How-ever, you add more of the negative to the positive to gain a balanced effect, and vise-verse in order to gain the desired Sheng-Qi, since Char-Qi is absolutely detestable.

And before you go off the deep end and say, "well we aren't using those,"

my preemptive response is ,who the hell said we aren't? What I used prior is just to what you all understand, easily.

So yet again, Chaos, if you will, is Wu-chi, which is nothingness, whence all becomes something, and then becomes nothing. Void.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 am

...such passion.

All I hear is the crackling of fire, bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

If that is how you feel. It's not passion, I seriously just had notes from 5 years ago from when I was studying it with my sister.

/shrug. I hate being in those moods like from the previous post. Because usually, after I get out of that mood, people expect me to explain what I meant, and it's like, uhg, piss off. I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who you are?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crisis :: Prelude~-
Jump to: