Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis

Networking, socializing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who you are?

Go down 
+4
Anony Mouse
Esther
SlipStream
Chronus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

Who you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:19 pm

A Dork... ~receives glare from Slipstream.~

Ohh, a cute and cuddly bear!

no, spontaneous combustion is a crock of BS. I'm sure there are reasons for that. Such as TV rays killing people because of a radiation combination from the microwave.
Back to top Go down
https://crisis.darkbb.com
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Ew gross. A bear? I'd rather be a wolf. And he's not the only one glaring. And I meant it seriously. What am I? =/
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm surprised you can't figure it out from that last post.

FIRE

I thought water at first, but then I was reminded of how... "Passionate" You get about things. You're innovative, and so is Slipstream. But he's just not that passionate about what he does. He does it half glassed.
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm

hey! im passionate!
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Sure you are. But you and burning self drive doesn't exist. Karate for example. You did it when every one else was doing it from what I understand. Every so often you do some self practice here and there, but other then that. Not very passionate. Just another aspect of water. You can be a drop of water, or you can be a lake. You normally choose to be a lake.

((Not a fat joke.))
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 pm

only reason why i stopped karate is cuz i didnt have the money >.> otherwise i would still be training.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Wth are you talking about Slip? You always have money, and it's not that hard to come by just for karate. i was able to do it and I didn't have a job.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:40 pm

hmm fire... yea i'm good like that ;3
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 pm

yeah u and ur bull shit disposable income...... XD but no karate got expensive and the time requirement was also too much.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:38 pm

It was before I got the disposable income.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:01 pm

So, what would I be? As far as elemental wise?
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm

i almost wanna say ur a chaos also >.>
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Totally Earth Nonny. No way in hell he could be Chaos. If he's chaos, then I'm god.
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:03 pm

i was thinking that, or maybe light. but his dark core is unmistakable >.>
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 pm

What makes you say earth I wonder, and chaos even more so?
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 pm

lol me and dry are on vent discussing this. i said chaos because you are the embodiment of what i see a light and dark attribute personality are....but at the same time
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

You have a firm grasp on reality. Rarely has it faltered that I've seen. Your morals pinpoint exactly what i need to know to discern this. Talking with Jacen a bit, one would say "Light/dark" Or Chaos. You just seem to be, but here is the thing, jacen pointed out that you do have dark and evil thoughts, but you have your good thoughts too.

Which brings me to the point of earth. You are highly rational because of these polar opposites, and yet you do let your heart speak for you, out of the rationality that you care for some one enough that certain rational things do not matter. IE, that laptop issue. Jaded you are now, probably, but it still happened because you know your heart is for your friends and you innately want to help them.

Which means you have your integrity; which in turn means that you are solid in the end. Earths are like this in almost every aspect, but not all because you, like me, Namine, and Jacen, are all human.

Resolve, integrity, doing what needs to be done.... after you get out of your indolent stint, or some one gives you the right kick. Like most people. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I posted giving you guys a little more insight about me, maybe you can give me more feedback about my element.
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm

i freakin love your avi nony.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm pretty confident about your element Nonny, and until you come out and say something to confirm what YOU feel as your element, you can't quite do any magic. >.>

and light and dark doesn't count. The way you just RPed, you rped as being conflicted. Which is a legitimate issue, but not one to discern your element. But your mind was still rational, and stable enough for your integrity to come into play.

I'm going to stamp you as

EARTH

lol!

Whether you accept that as your element, is your decision, if you so wish it.
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Hehe, was going for the all natural look. K, thats what I was asking.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:37 pm

o.o Alright. Natural? As in mellow look?
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I agree with dry. You do come across to me as a Earth. It just seems fitting. Something that works well with your makeup. (No not face makeup. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

You just agree with me because I see through you, so how can I be wrong seeing Nonny for who he is. <3

I only understand every one so well is because well... Ever read enders game? any body?
Back to top Go down
Anony Mouse

Anony Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Zone of Enders?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who you are?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crisis :: Prelude~-
Jump to: