Crisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crisis

Networking, socializing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who you are?

Go down 
+4
Anony Mouse
Esther
SlipStream
Chronus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

Who you are? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card.
Back to top Go down
https://crisis.darkbb.com
Koriun

Koriun

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am

Great Book... I talked with hydro he said earth but I was torn between Earth and Wind lol U^.^U what do you thing dry??
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 am

I would say wind. But I'm not entirely sure, because in all honesty,I haven't gotten to know you other then your party side... but then again, that's all you seem to be. party hardy Rolling Eyes

From what I've seen of you, you are very... just here, and there. One moment I see you laying around, the next I see you up and bouncing around like you have the energy of a 6 year old. And your moods are just the same, but you still have that frolicking sense about you even when you are pissed. If Nonny is an Earth, so if we use him as a comparison, massive difference so you are wind.

Haha, at least some one is cultured! But you know how Ender only came to win against the Formics because he loved them, yet hated them at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Koriun

Koriun

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:43 pm

lol exactly why I was torn towards wind but yea I see what your saying... about both U^.\\U
Back to top Go down
Koriun

Koriun

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 pm

and a side note to you not really seeing another side other than my party side is we never had 1 on 1 chill time bro youll understand when you get back trust because you saw my shield... it takes a lot to make me share but not much to read me... lol
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Huh. I'm still fairly adamant about calling you a Wind, and not the opposite of wind, earth. I know that almost every person has a side that they don't want others to see, but even so.

Your shield totally dropped when you were shit faced under the influence bro. It's not just a matter of reading, but just understanding and relating. Wink
Back to top Go down
Koriun

Koriun

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:48 pm

honestly I've never been shitfaced around you guys except for Oden's 21st lol
Back to top Go down
Makell

Makell

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

So what the fuck am i?
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 pm

lol how much convincing did it take her?
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm

There was that and one other.

Makell... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:19 pm

I feel like the Fucking Sorting Hat.

Makell, how long it took for you to get here is definitive proof that you're earth. You didn't join sooner because you're a jaded earth because of all the things that encompassed Jasmine, or your laziness that you'll simply attest to work; but is actually the former.

I thought about water, I thought about fire, but you are far to rational to be anything but Earth. Those are my thoughts, what you value them is your levy.
Back to top Go down
Makell

Makell

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 pm

nice lol, imma wait and see what everyone says. i didn't join cause i don't wanna be hound bout grammar or bout posting all the time, so i figured i would give it a shot before assuming thats gonna happen
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 pm

water is totally rational.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Is not. It can go from being calm to restless seemingly indecisive. Goes along with what's around it. And can completely blow up causing large destruction. Doesn't seem that rational to me. Razz

And chronus you are the damn sorting hat deal with it. You made the board so you're deciding. You have a good grasp on everyone anyway so your decisons are for the best thus far.

Last edited by Namine on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had another thought)
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

i do not shift like that >.>
Back to top Go down
Makell

Makell

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

i just noticed you got the emo pic goin on babe ^^''
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Well no maybe not on a regular basis but you have the ability to thus rendering water not rational. So there. Razz

And yeaa, got bored and had my phone... also a new beanie sooo..... yea in other words wasn't doing my homework >_>;
Back to top Go down
SlipStream

SlipStream

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:01 pm

well my irationality comes from my empathy so there. :p prly got if from miss fire pants over there :.P
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 pm

But aside from either it's rational or not. I could see dussy as a potential water. Earth feels like a right fit as well. Up to you babe and how you feel towards each element.

And it's not just my pants thank you very much. Mainly the fire i'd shoot out of my hands to burn ur ass. So nee-ner nee-ner neeee-nerrrrrr XP
Back to top Go down
Makell

Makell

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 pm

i don't really care and look trick do your homework! XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm

You only say that because you find the word amusing. Razz And pick one damn it..... dooo iiittttt noooow
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Jacen, to that extent is to say that even fire is rational. which technically, is. fire burns whats burnable. rational. Water flows where it flows. Wind blows how ever the other warm or cold air currents ply it, and earth... well... just sits. It is the most solid in it's beliefs due to it's stagnant nature. It is most rational in it's slower nature that water or wind, most definitely fire.

More often then naught, I've heard Makell state that he will not come chill due to his gas tank being near E. Where as you, trace, or some one else would have said, sure hoe! give me a sec, i'll be right there, but i'm almost out of gas, but fuck it. Lets roll.

And saying, Hey, I'll come by as long as you have gas money doesn't count as being irrational, that's rational. Makell.
Back to top Go down
Chronus
Admin
Chronus

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm

And just because i made the board, does not mean that i'm the sorting hat. It just means i took the initiative to get you rowdy lot together and make you socialize with each other on your spare time, since we all can't do it together any more in person.

and it's not my fault I have a good understanding of people. I love you all, and I hate you all. So I understand you all.
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Aww we hate you too chronus!! ^_^ ......i mean luv... yea luv.... [cough]
Back to top Go down
Esther

Esther

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:16 pm

And yes, u r the fucking hat... DONT LET HIM LIE TO YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you are?   Who you are? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who you are?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crisis :: Prelude~-
Jump to: